- Last Review: June 21,
About the NetScanTools Pro Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) Process
- You order NetScanTools Pro by direct from us or through a participating reseller.
- We process your order and setup a
download link on our secure server.
- We send emails
with your serial number, the download link and instructions so that your can download
the complete installation package. We generally keep the download
available on the server for up to 48 hours unless prior arrangements
- You next make a backup of
your install file onto permanent media like a CD, DVD, tape
or external backup drive. Saving a copy of the install file in a folder
on your main hard drive is not a real backup.
- You install NetScanTools Pro from
the install file.
- You register NetScanTools Pro online
and we send back information by email used to activate your product
and instructions for accessing our secure server to obtain future updates
during your maintenance plan period.
NetScanTools Pro is also available on CDROM
(shipping charges apply) or as a USB