Last Review: February 27, 2014
The Managed Switch Port Mapping Tool
discovers (maps) devices attached to network switch physical ports.
Version 2 Highlights:
- Runs on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP,
2012, 2008, 2003 (x86 or x64)
- Available as Installed app or fully portable app running
from a USB Flash Drive
- Updated User Interface and more.
- Communicates using SNMP v1, SNMP v2c or SNMP v3
- Manually map a single network switch
- Switch Lists - maps a list of switches in one operation.
- Command Line Operation - use on a scheduled basis
without user intervention.
- History database gives an instant view
into previous switch mappings
Purchase an Upgrade from v1.x to v2.x here.
The NetScanTools Pro Maintenance Plan does not cover
upgrades to the Managed Switch Port Mapping Tool.
Watch video demonstrations and How-To's
Download the App Now! Free 30
free 30 day trial version can be unlocked for continued use
after purchase. Includes help documentation - press
F1 from within the app.
- If you currently have a version
1.x installed, please be aware that installing and
using v2.x is a one way upgrade. Version 2.x
modifies the main database and version 1.x cannot
use it any longer.
Getting Started assistance page here.